Hi! I’m Steven van Deursen and this is my professional blog. My blog posts are about software development, design, architecture, security, and everything that interests me concerning my profession.
I’m a Dutch freelance .NET developer and architect and writing code for the last 20 years. I’m a passionate speaker, coauthor of the second edition of the book “Dependency Injection in .NET”, and the developer of Simple Injector; an increasingly popular DI Container library for .NET.
You can follow me using the following public profiles:
Apart from the articles on this blog, and my answers on Stack Overflow, my publications can be found via other outlets as well.
- Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns, by Manning publications.
- Het Command/Handler Pattern (Dutch) 
- The Black Art of Dependency Injection (Dutch) 
- .NET Rocks! #1603 - Dependency Injection with Steven van Deursen 
- I’m doing Dependency Injection; What can go wrong? @ Exception Twente [Dutch]. 10-2018.
- I’m doing Dependency Injection; What can go wrong? @ NMGN.tech [Dutch]. 11-2018.
- Dependency Injection in .NET, what we’ve learned since the first edition @ Cito Arnhem, The Netherlands. 01-2019.
- Dependency Injection in .NET, what we’ve learned since the first edition @ Aarhus .NET User Group, Aarhus, Denmark. 01-2019.
- Dependency Injection in .NET, what we’ve learned since the first edition @ Copenhagen .NET User Group. 02-2019.
You can send me a tweet or mail me (to ‘steven’ @ [this domain]).